Sunday, November 12, 2017

Plaid skirt with side draping forming pockets and close-fitting top with dolman sleeves: self-made V1567

 Keep reading for more photos & outfit details / Continuem a ler para verem mais fotos e detalhes


EN: Today I am so thrilled to show you guys my latest make, the Paco Peralta for Vogue ensemble, V1567 (click here for pattern details). I am completely in love with the skirt since I first laid my eyes on the pattern. Since I prefer making a skirt to be worn in everyday life, to the office, etc. I decided to make it from a less formal fabric and this plaid from my stash seemed like the perfect choice. The skirt is gorgeous and I highly recommend the pattern; it has the right amount of edginess and originality, in my opinion. To complete the set the pattern includes a dolman sleeve knit top with a very elegant neckline and 3/4 sleeves, the perfect complement for this skirt. I made no alterations to the skirt on size 14, yet I altered the sleeves of the top because the grading makes them too long and wide in my opinion, adjusting them to be close fitting on the forearm and 3/4 length (as seen on the model wearing it on the cover of the pattern envelope). Also note that the skirt is fairly long and if you are petite you may need to shorten it.

I will update this article with the link to the sewing review as soon as it's published. The sewing review is available here! Thank you all for visiting!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram

---
PT:  Hoje estou contentíssima por poder mostrar a minha última criação, o conjunto V1567 Paco Peralta para a Vogue (cliquem aqui para verem os detalhes do molde). Fiquei apaixonada pela saia mal o molde saiu, mas queria faze-la para usar no dia-a-dia, para o escritório, etc. A solução foi usar este tecido ao xadrez que tinha em casa e na minha opinião foi a escolha perfeita! A saia é lindíssima, atrevida e original. A fazer conjunto com a saia, o molde inclui um top com manga dolman e um decote muito elegante, que na sua simplicidade complementa perfeitamente a saia. Não fiz qualquer ajuste no molde da saia (cortei o tamanho 14), no entanto alterei ligeiramente a manga do top para ficar como a da modelo da capa do molde (devido ao escalado do molde, o tamanho 14 tem uma manga mais comprida e menos ajustada). Notem também que a saia é bastante comprida, por isso se forem mais baixinhas, será melhor encurtar um pouco (o molde está pensado para alguém com 1,69m). Mal publique o artigo sobre a confeção venho aqui deixar o link! O artigo sobre a confeção já está disponível aqui! Obrigada por aparecerem!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!