Monday, November 16, 2015

Ethnic print knit coat - Casaco de malha padrão étnico

EN: The temperature is dropping (finally) so I pulled out this ethnic print knit coat from last year, still very on trend in my opinion (scroll down for a couple more inspirational photos from Lindsey Thornburg 2015-2016 Fall Winter collection). I’m wearing it with black leather-look leggings and shirt and Black Over-The-Knee boots; a red tote bag completes the look without overpowering the coat, which shines on its own. I finish my writing with a quote summarizing my feelings about this weekend’s events: 

“My powers of empathy, my ability to reach into another's heart, cannot penetrate the blank stares of those would murder innocents with abstract, serene satisfaction.” - Barack Obama, Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance 

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
--- 

PT: As temperaturas estão a descer (finalmente), daí ter repiscado este casaco de malha estilo étnico que na minha opinião continua muito na moda (podem ver alguns looks/inspiração da coleção para este Outono/Inverno da Lindsey Thornburg mais abaixo). Com o casaco estou a usar leggings e camisa pretas de imitação de cabedal e botas sobre os joelhos; uma bolsa vermelha completa o conjunto sem ofuscar o casaco, a peça central do conjunto. Termino com uma citação que ilustra bem o meu estado de espírito em relação aos acontecimentos recentes:

“My powers of empathy, my ability to reach into another's heart, cannot penetrate the blank stares of those would murder innocents with abstract, serene satisfaction.” - Barack Obama, Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram


 (All photos above taken by me)
(Todas as fotos anteriores foram tiradas por mim)
(previous photo credits: www.denimjeansobserver.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!