Monday, March 23, 2015

Self-made plaid dress and navy blue pea coat - Vestido de tartan feito por mim e sobretudo de trespasse curto azul-marinho

Hello guys, how was your weekend? I stayed home for the entire weekend and tried to make the most of my little free time working on a new sewing project. Those of you who follow me on Instagram or/and Facebook already know what it’s all about ;). 

Regarding today’s outfit, I really like how it turned out. I made the dress roughly one year ago (link to the sewing review) and I had worn it only once, which is a shame. The look’s color palette is navy blue and green (with some black in the mix), and I added a little cream handkerchief tied on my neck, just for fun, because the colors are really dark. 

You all have a wonderful week ahead, thanks for visiting! 

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram 

---

Oi gente, como foi o vosso fim-de-semana? Eu só saí de casa para ir à padaria e aproveitei o pouco tempo livre que vou tendo para trabalhar num novo projeto de costura (quem me segue no Instagram e/ou Facebook já sabe do que se trata ;) ).

Quanto ao conjunto de hoje, gostei bastante do resultado. Fiz este vestido há pouco mais de um ano (cliquem aqui para o artigo sobre a costura) e só o tinha usado apenas uma vez, o que é um desperdício. A palete de cores é bastante escura, azul-marinho verde e preto, por isso acrescentei um lenço creme ao pescoço só para dar um toque divertido.

Tenham todos uma ótima semana, obrigada por virem aqui!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram 






(All photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!