Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Chic in the Park (self-made dress) – Chique no Parque (vestido feito por mim)

Hello again, dear all! Today I didn't have time to snap a few photos before leaving home in the morning, but since I’m wearing a dress that I've made myself, I couldn't miss the chance of showing it to you guys. So I asked M. if he could come to the nearby park with me and take some photos, and I think it went quite well. It’s a shame that this park is practically abandoned, because if well taken care of, it would be a great spot for spending some quality family time. 

About today's outfit: I’m wearing a dress that I've made recently (click here for the sewing details, if you're interested) with a grey coat with dramatic collar (new – I hauled about it here) combined with a red tote bag and black platform Mary Jane shoes. The dress has a beautiful pleated effect on the front and it's made of neoprene-like knit. 

I thank you all for visiting and commenting; lately I haven't been able to reply to all comments but I read them thoroughly and I’m always thrilled to hear from my readers. 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 

Olá de novo, pessoal! Hoje não tive tempo de fotografar o look antes de sair de casa de manhã, mas como estou a usar um vestido feito por mim tive de arranjar maneira de o fazer. Pedi então ao M. para vir comigo a um parque próximo (Parque de Santiago) durante a nossa pausa de almoço para tirar algumas fotos e acho que até correu bem. O que é uma pena é o estado em que este espaço se encontra, praticamente ao abandono; bem tratado seria um lugar fantástico para passar tempo de qualidade em família. 

Sobre o look de hoje, estou a usar um vestido que fiz recentemente (ver aqui o artigo de costura, se estiverem interessados) com um casaco cinzento com gola de efeito dramático (já o tinha mostrado num dos posts de novas aquisições, cliquem aqui), combinados com sapatos Mary Jane de plataforma e uma bolsa “tote” vermelha. O vestido tem um efeito pregueado na frente muito interessante (o molde usado é da Vogue) e é feito de uma malha acetinada tipo neopreno. O resultado do conjunto tende para o chique e clássico, não acham?

Como sempre agradeço a vossa visita e comentários; ultimamente não tem havido tempo para responder a todos, mas leio-os com muita atenção e fico sempre muito feliz quando recebo o vosso feedback.
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin



(all photos by M.)
(fotos tiradas pelo M.)

8 comments:

  1. Love the shade of blue and it goes so well with the grey coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you look so chic and elegant! love it all dear:):):)


    Yomanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tany it's beautiful!!! You did a great job with that dress! I love the coat too!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is absolutely sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling this is insanely pretty. LOVE it. I am looking for a midi dress like this in red for ages now, can't find it anywhere. Honey you are so smart, you look gorgeous.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that dress!!!! So amazing!! I'd like a similar platform shoes!! You are a SuperWoman!! :)))) Eszter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!