Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Floral print jumpsuit worn with self-made kimono jacket - Macacão florido e jaqueta-kimono feita por mim


Hello lovelies, hope everything is well! First of all I want to thank you all for the cheerful comments, you guys are really the best and motivate me to keep going and improve at every level. 
 
The star piece in today’s outfit is the green floral print jumpsuit, it connects all the elements of the outfit, never the less I’d like to point out that the kimono jacket was made by me a few years ago; it’s part of a pantsuit that I haven’t worn in a while (you can read the sewing review here, if you’re interested). The floral print jumpsuit is from last year, I was lucky enough to grab it during the winter sales although it’s a summery piece. As I mentioned in the beginning it connects all the elements together by color: the blue necklace and cuff, the salmon pink/nude kimono and heeled sandals, the green vintage Furla bag and the rose gold watch and rings. I really love the outcome of this outfit and hope you guys feel the same! 
 
Today, fulfilling a special request, there are also some photos of Henrique wearing his new hat, enjoy! You all have a wonderful day! 
 
--- 
 
Olá meus queridos, espero que estejam bem! Em primeiro lugar queria agradecer os vossos comentários positivos, vocês são o máximo e motivam-me a continuar e tentar melhorar a todos os níveis. 
 
Quanto ao conjunto de hoje, a peça central é sem dúvida o macacão que interliga todos os elementos do look através das cores, no entanto quero salientar que a jaqueta-kimono foi feita por mim há alguns anos; faz parte de um fato-calça que já não uso há algum tempo (cliquem aqui para o artigo de costura, se tiverem interessados). O macacão florido é do ano passado, mas tive sorte de o encontrar entre as peças dos saldos de Inverno apesar de ser uma peça de verão. Como referi, interliga pela cor os diversos elementos do conjunto: a gargantilha e punho azuis, o kimono e as sandálias rosa-salmão (ou “nude”), a bolsa vintage verde da Furla e o relógio e anéis em rosa-dourado. Este é um dos meus conjuntos favoritos até agora, espero que gostem!
 
A pedido especial da educadora do meu filho, têm também fotos dele a usar o seu novo chapéu! Tenham um ótimo dia!






19 comments:

  1. Just as stylish as mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and your son has grown so much! He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby gracioso! Tany estou costurando um casaco seguindo suas instruções do casaco Burberry, tem ajudado muito na qualidade do mesmo, obrigada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Cíntia, fico muito feliz!! Beijinhos!

      Delete
  4. Adoro o look todo, o macacão é lindo.
    E os detalhes todos perfeitos.
    Ohhhh que ele está tão fofinho, que fotos amorosas.

    Beijinho grande,
    Vanessa Ribeiro
    http://nessabyvanessaribeiro.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá Tany.
    Obrigada por satisfazer o meu pedido, o nosso príncipe está lindo!
    Adoro vê-lo com este chapéu. Sai à mamã! Qualquer coisa lhe fica bem! Ah! Ah! Ah!
    Pena aquela foto em que está de chupeta, fica muito mais catita sem ela.
    Quanto ao seu look de hoje, amei o macacão, é lindo e fica-lhe muito bem! E o relógio é muito elegante e a cor é fora do vulgar.
    Beijinhos e até amanhã
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Isabel, ele realmente está o máximo, mas de manhã não larga a chupeta por nada! É muito teimoso (a quem sairá??)! :P
      Beijinhos!

      Delete
  6. Hello my love!
    OMG!! I am so Sorry Tany, you do look absolutely stunning but my 12 points go to cute HENRIQUE :-) Love the outfit, and he just rocks the straw accessory so beautifully, my instant wish was to tease and play with him some chasing :-) He is the future Portuguese George Clooney, I can see already, that lots of ladies will be into 'chasing game' with your gorgeous son Tany :-)
    Now, my runner up with 11 points is the stylish mummy ever, your jumpsuit looks very beautiful, the colours and the floral print are very pretty, I also liked how you teamed it with the nude open toes, the pastel blazer is spot on, to be honest I thought you purchased it from Zara, it looks divine. The whole look is just beautiful!
    Wish you great weekend ahead, my darling, lots of love from me, kisses and hugs!!!! <3333333333 xoxoxoxo
    Zhanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes Henrique does steal away all the attention!! He's like that in real life; he's always "in charge" and likes to be the center of all the attention! All his kindergarten girl friends already "chase" him around, calling "Rique, Rique", LOL! He's going to be a heart breaker this son of mine!
      I know Zara has a similar style jacket but this time I went ahead: I've made this jacket back in 2011, haha.
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment my dear friend, I really appreciate it and I always look forward to hearing from you; knowing you're alright and in a good mood is important to me.
      Lots of kisses and hugs from your Portuguese friend who loves you very much!

      Delete
  7. Your jumpsuit is just divine, and the kimono you made is simply perfect!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mais um conjunto lindo! Está tudo harmoniosamente conjugado! O H. fica mesmo bem de chapeu!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your lovely boy!!! And in love with your jumpsuit too!! I need a similar jumpsuit, it has so nice colors, and love the back of that!! You give me energy , thank you, Tany!!! xx Eszter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my friend! Henrique is a cutie, isn't he? Lots of hugs to you!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!