Thursday, February 27, 2014

All Black Everything – Negro total


There was a time in my life when I dressed in black 90% of the times; in the present day I don’t dress in total black that often, but when I do I feel powerful and more close to my true essence… I’m wearing my black studded biker jacket with an A-line dress with exposed metallic front zipper layered over a black top with pleather sleeves (the only self-made garment in this outfit; click here and scroll down for the sewing review). Love how the silver hardware stands out on a black canvas, don’t you? You all have a wonderful day! 
--- 
Houve um tempo na minha vida em que me vestia de preto cerca de 90% das vezes; no presente não me visto assim com tanta frequência, mas quando o faço sinto-me poderosa e mais próxima da minha verdadeira essência… Estou a usar a minha jaqueta “biker” com um vestido evasé cai-cai com fecho metálico exposto na frente e por baixo um top com mangas de napa feito por mim (cliquem aqui para o artigo sobre a confeção). Adoro o contraste dos metálicos no fundo preto! Tenham todos um ótimo dia!



8 comments:

  1. Hi, my dear Teresa, wow, biker jacket :)!! Your whole look is fantastic, I now started loving total black looks, I don't know why, is it because it looks cool or is it because so many bloggers wear TB. I like your A-line dress with a zip all the way down, very smart design! I think you should be having your own brand Teresa. I love your sense of style and taste. <3 Love, kisses and hugs! Zhanna, www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear friend!! <33333 Kisses and hugs!

      Delete
  2. Uau!!! O preto fica-te super bem e adorei o conjunto!!!
    Também eu adoro preto!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  3. All black does really suit you. Great jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i wear far too much black but I have been trying to get out of this comfort zone and experiment with more bright colours, love all the chic yet edgy zip detailing in this look, love the jacket, you look so dashing! It was great hearing your thoughts, Happy Friday dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!