Thursday, November 3, 2011

2011-11-03: Citron and gray – Amarelo limão e cinza

 With the persistent rainy weather that has been going on, the chances of getting outdoors outfit pictures are pretty scarce; luckily today I was able to snap a few shots when I left home to the office in the morning.

I really love this color combo and was inspired by this gorgeous outfit by Angie of Youlookfab blog. Those who also follow my sewing blog may recognize the grey pants and the coat, both made by me (I never got to review this coat but I did review another version of it, click here). Speaking of my sewing blog, I’m really behind on updating it, but life is really getting in the way lately, hope you all understand.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!



Com a chuva persistente que tem havido, as hipóteses de conseguir fotos no exterior são muito raras; hoje, com alguma sorte lá consegui documentar o que levo vestido (um pouco à pressa), pois a chuva fez o favor de pausar quando estava a sair de casa para o trabalho.

Gosto bastante desta combinação de cores e a minha inspiração veio deste conjunto magnífico da Angie do blogue Youlookfab. Quem segue o meu blogue de costura há algum tempo deve lembrar-se destas calças e do casaco (não tive tempo de escrever sobre este casaco no meu blogue de costura, mas escrevi sobre um outro que foi feito com o mesmo molde, cliquem aqui). Falando do meu blogue de costura, estou muitíssimo atrasada na publicação; simplesmente não tem havido tempo suficiente para tudo, espero que compreendam.

Tenham todos um óptimo dia!








7 comments:

  1. Está magnífico Tany..y me encanta el bolso también, pero mucho. Besos !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for the effort on getting this post up Tany, it's super, even with the gray backdrop:)
    So much eye-candy! I don't know which to compliment first...let's start with the handbag!lol!

    http://asewfullife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ola Tany
    realmente o cinza casa muito bem
    com diversas cores,amei o conjunto em si e a combinaçao,sempre guapa.
    bjs querida
    feliz semana
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous outfit - that pop of color is perfect with the elegant grey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! amazing look!! love that coat! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this outfit so much, that you have convinced me to order this OOP pattern from Vogue. Fabulous colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, WOW !!! One more favorite outfit of yours ! It's fantastic <3 This kind of fluid silhouette is really the one that suits you the best ! Just like my other favorite or yours, with the dotted palazzo pants.

    And I am SO, SO jealous of your bag you know ? I've been lusting on it like crazy, seeing it on dozens of blogs, going to zara again and again to check on it, and I can't buy it because I am too small :'( On me it looks totally disproportionate...
    Aaaaaahhhh despair !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!