Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gosto de sapatos,… Mesmo muito! - I like shoes… A lot!

Estas são as aquisições mais recentes. Já tiveram oportunidade de me ver usar os sapatos cunha pretos.

These are my most recent purchases. You’ve already seen me wearing the black wedges.





(scroll down for English)
Atenção aos sapatos que levantam um pouco na frente (caso destas socas); para quem está habituada a saltos altos, são confortáveis se caminharem no plano; nas descidas são horríveis, dão a sensação que vamos projectar-nos de cabeça para a frente! É um formato muito “na moda” mas pouco prático para quem tiver de andar em planos inclinados.
As socas são uma tendência forte esta estação (lembro-me do desfile Primavera Verão da Chanel, por exemplo) embora muita gente não goste do estilo. Eu gostei, mas escolhi uma versão que afivela atrás, mais fácil de usar na minha opinião porque não está sempre a sair do pé.

Gostam de alguns destes sapatos? Qual é o vosso par favorito?

Beware of the raised tip shoes (that’s the case of my new clogs); they are very fashionable (you see a lot of shoe models with this front raised design) but not the best shoes to walk in; I’m very accustomed to high heels, so the height is not a problem for me; because of the rising tip of these shoes, you’ll get the feeling of falling ahead on each step you take going down a slope.
Clogs are a strong trend this year (who doesn’t remember the Chanel SS2010 RTW collection) though I know that many of you are apprehensive towards this trend. I decided to give it a try but opted for the back strap version clogs, which in my opinion are more comfortable because they won’t be falling off my feet constantly.

Do you like any of these shoes? Which pair is your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. sem dúvida os meus favoritos sao os penultimos! lindos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I am not a fan of these type of shoes - probably an age thing. Just not my cup of tea. But I think they look great on someone younger who can pull them off. I really like the black first pair that you wore the other day. They looked really great with your outfit. And I am looking forward to seeing what you team with the others. BTW, I am a big fan of new shoes. A girl must have shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of the shoes. THe only one Im not to sure of are the silver ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all; if I were younger I would adore them. Number 4 though is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bem, eu adoro sapatos sim, e já percebi que está bem na moda as sandálias com cano... São capaz de ser os que não gosto tanto. De todos adorei os prateados, acho bem giros. Agora o salto... Nos ultimos tempos tenho abusado muito, é todos os dias com salto, (minimo 5 cm) e ainda ás terças e quintas danças com sapato das danças. Resumindo hoje vim de ténis, lol!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  6. if there are 2 posts by me, pls delete one, I am not sure if the 1st posted.
    Anyway,
    I love shoes too and it seems we have very similar taste. The sandal-boot is by Ash if I am not wrong. I have a few pairs by them, love most of their designs. I also got couple of clogs; one is a knock-off of teh Chanel style. Find them very comfy actually. Was wondering though who was the maker of the 4th pair, i.e. the brown lace-up open-toe, open-heel sankle boot?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!