Monday, September 19, 2016

Wearing green: BCN Unique's TREKY top and APRON skirt (self-made)

  Keep reading for more photos & outfit details / Continuem a ler para verem mais fotos e detalhes

EN: Hi dear readers and friends, how are you all doing? I know those of you who follow me on my sewing blog were anxious to see me wearing the TREKY top (click here for the sewing review) and the APRON skirt (click here for the sewing review), so here they are! Wearing them together like this almost feels like wearing a dress and I must say it is very difficult to capture the true color of this outfit (sometimes the green looks bluish but it really isn't; it's a cold shade of vibrant green). I am very happy with both garments but I think I will wear them most often as separates, since a full outfit in this color feels a little to flashy for fall. I'm also wearing a gorgeous pair of sandals while the weather still allows for open footwear.

Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead, thank you for reading!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---
PT: Viva, queridos leitores e amigos, espero que estejam bem! Sei que os que me seguem no blogue de costura estão ansiosos para me verem a usar o TREKY top (clicar aqui para o artigo sobre a confeção) e a saia APRON (clicar aqui para o artigo sobre a confeção), por isso aqui estão eles! Usá-los juntos dá a ilusão de um vestido e devo referir que fotografar esta cor foi bastante dificil, pois tem tendência a aparecer mais azulada do que realmente é (é um tom vibrante de verde frio). Estou muito contente com ambas as peças mas creio que as vou usar mais em separado, uma vez que este tom da cabeça aos pés me parece demasiado vibrante para o Outono. Aproveitei para usar umas sandálias giras enquanto o tempo ainda permite calçado aberto.
Espero que passem uma ótima semana, obrigada por aparecerem!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram




Self-made top and skirt, La Redoute sandals, Cristian Lay necklace and watch, CK ring, Primadona silk scarf, Zara sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!