Friday, October 24, 2014

Pumpkin leather jacket, daisy print top and blue pants – Jaqueta de couro laranja, top com margaridas e calças azuis



Hello dear readers and friends, another working week has gone by and the weekend is just ahead… I plan on taking as much rest as I can this weekend, because I feel quite stressed out: problems, problems and more problems,… 

Today I’m wearing a daisy print top which I love with cobalt blue culottes (or short hem pants, if you prefer), and a pumpkin orange leather jacket that I've own for many years: I bought it in S. Paulo (Brazil), during one of my business trips there. I opted for cobalt blue heels and a white bag, and unfortunately I wasn't able to capture my statement earrings during this morning’s photo shoot; I’m adding an archive photo of them in the end instead. It's a bold color statement outfit and I really loved the cobalt blue together with the pumpkin orange, I will definitely wear this color combo more often. 

Thank you all for visiting! You all have a nice weekend!


--- 

Olá caros leitores e amigos, lá se passou mais uma semana de trabalho e o fim-de-semana está à porta… Eu vou ver se descanso o mais possível, pois esta semana foi especialmente stressante para mim: problemas, problemas e mais problemas… 

Hoje o conjunto é composto por um top estampado com margaridas (que adoro), usado com culotes (ou calças curtas, se preferirem) azuis e uma jaqueta de cabedal laranja que já mora cá em casa há bastantes anos: comprei-a numa das minhas viagens em trabalho a S. Paulo (Brasil). Como complementos optei por sapatos no mesmo tom das calças e uma bolsa branca, além de uns brincos coloridos que infelizmente não se conseguem distinguir nas fotos (acrescentei uma foto deles que tinha em arquivo no final do post).
Muito obrigada por aparecerem por aqui! Beijinhos e bom fim-de-semana!

Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin




 (all outfit photos by me)
(todas as fotos do conjunto do dia tiradas por mim)

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit. The top is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uau, os brincos são um must!
    O conjunto é muito bonito.
    Bom fds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tany, I'm glad to see you more fresh and shiny, your look is colorful, I love your shoes.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Vicki...I love that top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely! I love your jacket! Just wanted to let you know that tomorrow you will be featured on Coco et La vie en rose.
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color combination here is beautiful. The leather jacket is divine and the cut fresh and unique!! Definitely a must have!

    x Diana

    www.TheColeCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love it Tany, You look amazing in this color combo, chic and fresh. The top is awesome honey. everything is perfect, and you look gorgeous as always. Hope you are doing well and the week is treading you fine.
    kisses honey pie
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!