Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Camel and Grey, with a hint of Leopard Print - Camel e Cinzento, com um toque de Leopardo

Happy Tuesday, dear all! As predicted the temperatures have dropped in the beginning of the week and I couldn't be more thrilled about it because I get to actually dress according to my current mood. One of the color combos that I've been lusting after this fall is grey paired with camel, two neutrals that work great together in my opinion. Both the grey cashmere V-neck sweater and grey skinny jeans are old but timeless basics and allow my new camel tailored vest and leopard print calf hair booties to get all the attention. The earrings were also a recent purchase shown in my last Weekly New-in post and I think I’ll be wearing them a lot this season. 

Hope you guys like this outfit, thank you all so much for visiting and supporting! 
Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 

Feliz terça-feira a todos! Tal como previsto as temperaturas desceram esta semana, o que me causa alguma satisfação: posso finalmente começar a vestir-me de acordo com o que me inspira no memento. Uma das combinações de cores que me tem chamado bastante à atenção é o cinzento com camel; estes dois neutros podem funcionar muito bem juntos, na minha opinião. No meu conjunto, tanto a sweater de malha caxemira e os jeans são antigos mas peças básicas intemporais, permitindo que o novo colete camel e os botins de pelo leopardo tenham toda a atenção. Os brincos também são novos (mostrei-os no último post de Novas Aquisições da Semana) e acredito que vou usar e abusar deles nesta estação.

Espero que gostem, muitíssimo obrigada por aparecerem e apoiarem!
Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin




(all pics by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

6 comments:

  1. Esta combinación de colores es una de mi combinaciones favoritas. Te vez super elegante!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei o colete


    Sónia
    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tany you and I, huh ;) leo print on the feet and beige, that's exactly what I am wearing on tomorrows post, hahaha, yeah great minds think alike darling. Tany you look gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, love the look on you and the earring is so cute. I totally love your boots. Honey we should join the anonymous shopoholics, I thought I was bad, but you are just as bad as I am, lol. Week before last I spent too much time at our shop, bought a faux leather skirt, the one with the asymmetrical hem, two sweaters, one of it is in tomorrows update, a leo print skirt that is just beyond beautiful, but maybe you bought the same things, hahaha. Tany you and I are hopeless and totally crazy, lol.
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect set, I love the colour match and those shoes <3
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/10/blue-jasmine.html
    https://www.facebook.com/Pandamone

    ReplyDelete
  5. As botas são um espetaculo e fica super bem no conjunto.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!