Monday, March 10, 2014

Retro Vibe (plaid blazer and pleated midi-skirt) – Estilo retro: blazer de xadrez e saia midi plissada


Hello friends, hope you had a relaxing weekend and feel prepared for the working week ahead. Today’s pictures didn’t come out as good I intended because I missed the opportunity of shooting them in the morning while the sun was still low. Nevertheless, I wanted to share today’s look: I’m wearing a plaid blazer that I’ve made a few years ago (click here for the sewing review) with my new leather-like pleated midi-skirt. I accessorized the look with a vintage necklace, my Prada Baroque knockoff sunglasses and black pumps. I was also wearing my black patent leather bag but I forgot to grab it while taking pictures, sorry for that. Have a wonderful day everybody! 
  
--- 
  
Olá pessoal, espero que tenham tido um bom fim-de-semana e que estejam preparados para mais uma semana de trabalho. As fotos de hoje não saíram tão bem como eu desejaria, pois não consegui tirá-las de manhã cedo com o sol ainda baixo. No entanto queria mesmo partilhar o look de hoje: estou a usar um blazer de xadrez feito por mim (cliquem aqui para lerem o artigo sobre a costura) com a minha nova saia plissada. Para realças bem o tema retro, escolhi como acessórios um colar vintage, óculos redondos a imitar os “Prada Barroque” e sapatos altos pretos. Também estou a usar a minha bolsa preta envernizada, mas esqueci-me de lhe pegar para tirar as fotos. Tenham todos um ótimo dia!

All pics by me
Todas as fotos tiradas por mim

21 comments:

  1. Love the new hair do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday my dear Teresa!
    You look amaaazing! very lady like, very elegant look! I like your pleated skirt, isn't it gorgeous! I also wanted to get such skirt but by the time I found one in Zara, they didn't have in my size. Styling is superb, the plaid blazer is very chic, I love such kind of crop blazers myself, and you know I love your style because you are so versatile, always interesting and exciting to see your posts! Wish you a very nice week ahead, lots of love, kisses and hugs! <3333333333
    Zhanna
    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my darling Zhanna! I was a little out of my comfort zone but I found this look to be very interesting and received a lot of compliments at the office :) Many hugs and kisses, hope all is well with you and your family!
      <33333333

      Delete
  3. The skirt is so wonderfully graceful, you look like a retro style icon, love that you have taken the plaid trend to a new elegant level with the the dashing jacket, its a perfect fit! Thanks for taking the time to visit...May your week be creatively composed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sam! I'm so happy that you like this look!!
      Many hugs!

      Delete
  4. You done a great job :)
    Awesome look and super cool pics ! Following
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/misbehave.html#

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look, love your skirt!
    following you via gfc and bloglovin now. hope you'll follow me, too!
    happy day!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoro o estilo retro <3
    E fica-te super bem, estás linda*
    Boa semana!

    Beijinho grande,
    Vanessa Ribeiro
    http://nessabyvanessaribeiro.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, totally obsessed. You look fabulous, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, my dear! I think the photos are amazing in this sunlight too. Love the plaid blazer with the skirt, and I don't miss the bag. I like skirts too, so I wear a light pink in my latest post. Hope you will see that! Love,

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!!!I like your jacket.The work of very high quality.This style suits you very well!!!!Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Тереза!! Really appreciate your feedback!!

      Delete
  10. Very lady like! Love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sem dúvidas um dos meus looks favoritos!
    Chiquéééérrima!

    Beijos! ♥
    http://www.ohchic.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!