Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Skinny cargo pants – Calças “cargo” justas

Never say never; I was the one who said I’d never wear skinny cargo pants in my life and here I am, sporting them with my Acne Amon inspired shirt (sewing details are published here). Fashions change and people’s minds evolve with them, point taken. I used to argue that skinny pants with pockets on the thighs would automatically add extra pounds to your figure. Now I think they are versatile and can build up the perfect casual look.

Nunca digam nunca; eu fui das que disse que nunca iria usar calças cargo justas na vida e aqui estou eu a usá-las com a minha camisa inspirada na Acne Amon (detalhes da costura publicados aqui). A verdade é que as modas mudam e os gostos das pessoas tendem a mudar com elas, é um facto. Para mim calças justas com bolsos nas pernas eram sinónimo de engordar 3Kg só assim de olhar. Agora já penso que este género de calças são versáteis e compõem qualquer visual casual perfeitamente.
Kiko is growing bigger by the day. He eats like a lion, will eat his share and Missy’s share (because she’s a slow eater) if I don’t intervene to stop him.

O Kiko está a crescer de dia para dia. Como como um leão e, se eu não intervir, come a parte dele e a da Missy (porque ela come muito devagar).
These pictures were taken at dusk so forgive the poor lighting and subsequent lack of picture quality.

Estas fotos foram tiradas ao fim do dia (lusco-fusco), perdoem a fraca iluminação e consequente baixa qualidade das fotos.

8 comments:

  1. Que gatão enorme! Jura que é aquele pequetito enroladinho que você mostrou antes?
    Quanto às calças, o meu problema não é com os bolsos, mas com as afuniladas em geral, tendem a realçar mais os quadris e o "bumbum".
    Mas você, com esse corpo de sílfide, fica bem sempre.
    Beijocas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cargo pants look great on you. I like the top as well. Did you make that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look chic and marvelous. The pockets are low enough that they don't draw undue attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Míriam: Obrigada! O menino Kiko já pesa 2,3Kg, não tarda muito estará do tamanho da Missy, e ainda só tem 4 meses!!

    Jane: Yes the shirt was made by me, the sewing details were published at my other blog: http://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com/search/label/camisa%20ACNE%20-%20ACNE%20shirt

    Shams: Thanks! Those were my thoughts exactly when I firts saw this model, and then decided to try them on... I liked them so much I had to take them with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O kiko nem parece o mesmo!

    As calças ficam-te muito bem e não acho que te façam gorda. Mas como tu tb sempre disse que não usaria legings e hoje uso... Enfim...

    Bjs

    Mónica

    PS- as fotos no meu blog já estão visiveis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eu também sou cheia de neuras, bolsos em mim? ainda tenho medo!!! também acho que aumenta meus quadriz.

    ganhei faz 1 mes um dogzinho que pesava 700gramas, e agora está com 2.250kg, eles crescem rapido né

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree - never say never! I at least am willing to try on new things and if I hate them in the store, I didn't spend anything except for my time.

    Kiko is getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I felt the same way......I bought my first camo pair a few months back & the husband laughed & said "I thought you would never ever wear camo pants"! just as you said people & style change. One thing for sure though....I will never wear crocs! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!