Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fuchsia and white outfit – Coordenado fúcsia e branco


Today I woke up feeling quite cheerful and decided to wear my fuchsia top (sewing details here, just scroll down for the review) combining it with a white crossover skirt that I bought on sale some time ago (I like it because it sits on the hip, looking more relaxed). I spent all morning shopping for groceries and supplies and I felt pretty good in this outfit, casual but pulled-together as well. Other colors I like combining with fuchsia are some shades of green and blue. It also goes great with neutrals like black and grey.
On a side note, did you notice my slight tan??? The weather reports state that the weather will turn from Monday on (into showers and thunderstorms) so I had to take advantage of the good weather while it lasts. At least I won’t get back to the office looking like I spent my vacation at home sewing, *blink*!


Hoje acordei bem-disposta e alegre e decidi usar o meu top fucsia (os detalhes de costura estão aqui), coordenando-o com uma saia de trespasse branca que comprei nos saldos há algum tempo (gosto dela por assenta na anca e não na cintura natural, por isso tem um ar mais descontraído). Passei a manhã nas compras (mercearia, mantimentos) e senti-me muito bem com este conjunto, casual, mas ao mesmo tempo com um ar cuidado. Outras cores que gosto de combinar com o fúcsia são alguns tons de verde e azul. Também vai muito bem com cores neutras como o preto e o cinzento.
Já agora, alguém reparou no meu ligeiro bronzeado??? A metereologia diz que o tempo vai mudar já a partir de segunda-feira (chuva e trovoada) por isso tive de aproveitar o bom tempo enquanto dura. Ao menos não vou voltar ao escritório com ar de quem passou as férias em casa a costurar ;)!





12 comments:

  1. Eu tinha dito que não gostava de turqueza, mas adoro esse tom de rosa forte, fucsia!
    A saia também é linda.
    As bijoux também, especialmente o anel do meio, incrível!
    Curiosidade: Você é destra ou canhota?
    O bronzeado se mostra, com a pele que brilha, saudável.
    Beijocas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obrigada Míriam! Sou destra, o meu irmão é que é canhoto :).
    Beijinhos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precioso Tany, muy guapa y relajada. Mañana te escribo que llevamos retraso en las comunicaciones. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. I must make a fushia top to wear with my white shirt. You have the best shoe collection in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! Fuschia and white are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit looks so summery. We are sick of winter here, and looking forward to some sun. As always, your accessories are beautiful and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Acho o esse tom de rosa dificil de combinar com morenas, mas acabo de ver que não, você me inspira muito Tany, Ah! que saia interessante, gostei!

    beijão
    aprendizdecostura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bela combinação! Gosto imenso do top e da cor, mas adorei a saia! Acho que é por assentar na anca, como referes.

    Bom regresso ao trabalho!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great - cool and so put together. Much better than what I see people wearing out shopping where I live. We see a lot of pajama pants and other things that have no business being out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do look beautifully tanned & love this fushia & white colour combo! Skirt is a nice fit. Your white jewels are gorgeous.......love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fresh ! Love your white nail polish too !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!